Application Architect (Regina, SK)
Only Professionals with IM/IT/IS experience need apply.
Must be Canadian resident.
No need to submit your resume for this or any other role, if OCI already has your updated resume.
** If your experience and skills does not match this role; please send your updated MS Word resume quoting your desired role.
On behalf of our client, OCI is seeking an Application Architect to become part of a client team that will manage CRM projects and initiatives from basic workflow management to case management covering Permitting/licensing, Land sales and dispositions, Accounts Receivable sub ledger, GIS integration, Document management, Transaction dashboards, Case management, Business reporting and analytics. Some of these projects include:
- Migrate from previous versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other CRM products as identified below .
- Development in Microsoft Dynamic CRM applications and solutions (n and n-1 versions)
- Upgrades of the current Microsoft Dynamic CRM applications to the newest version
- Support of the applications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (n to n-2 versions)
- Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Maximizer CRM Enterprise, SalesLogix Cisco Unified Solution Software, CRM Case History, iTRAC, Curam, MAGIC Service Desk, Automated Client Index (ACI), Customer Cornerstone.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
· Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as an Application Architect in CRM deployments.
· Must have advanced experience designing, developing and deploying large (n-tier) business systems based on the Microsoft .NET Platform, including experiences with web-based, client-based, and batch-based applications.
· Must work on-site and full time (core hours 8am to 5pm) at the GOS/ITD Project offices in Regina.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Ability to contribute to project planning with work breakdown tasks and accurate estimates.
· Project experience following project processes, standards and documentation requirements as defined by a formal methodology.
· Working knowledge of CRM application development.
· Demonstrated experience in defining application architectures that:
o addresses the business requirements (business, system and architectural).
o addresses the options, scope, and risks of the solution.
o addresses what the information/data entities managed by the solution are – illustrated through information flows, entities relationship (logical models) models, conversion, and fit-gap analysis.
o addresses what the application components of the solution are – illustrated through component models, package models, deployment models, decomposition of application into high-level components (e.g. self-registration, administration, reporting, etc), forms of interaction / channels, etc, and fit-gap analysis.
o addresses what the technology components of the solution are – illustrated through software and infrastructure models.
· Identify key issues, assumptions and constraints, and provides relevant level of guidance (allows for further elaboration) to the delivery team.
· Demonstrated ability of solving business challenges with technology.
· Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to consider vast amounts of information and be able to synthesize it and apply it both strategically and tactically. Good communication skills: ability to produce detail documentation; ability to verbally
· Communicate technical jargon to non-technical people.
· Work with the Program Lead to develop the conceptual application architecture template; ensuring it contains appropriate level of guidance (from a business, information, application and technical perspective).
· Development of the application architecture document for a business system based on the functional & non-functional requirements.
· Guide and monitor the compliance of the design and development of the business system to the application architecture.
· Participate in the detailed system analysis, design and potentially development of the business system.
· Work with the GOS/ITD Solution Architect on any design, infrastructure or build issues.
Location: Regina, SK
Start Date: Jan, 2016.
Assignment Length: 3 months to 1 year contract, 3 years supply as and when needed.
How to Apply:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. We will retain your resume for other upcoming relevant roles.
Please send your updated MS Word resume quoting AACRM-160107 and include:
- 3 key skills with years of experience
- Work location desired
- Rate expectation
OCI Inc . is Canadian based Information Technology (IT) Service Company headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Ottawa and Calgary. We have been successfully working with the private and public sector in Canada, USA and globally since 1998 .
Job Type: Contract
- Application Architecture (CRM, MS Dynamics CRM): 5 years