OCI has developed and upgraded dozens of enterprise Web-based and clients servers systems and applications for various public and private sectors including: Health Care, Financial, ERP, Asset Management, Records Management, Human Resources, Case Management, Benefits Management, Leave Recording and Document Management systems.
OCI team assessed existing legacy systems, identified business, functional, technical and/or performance deficiencies, gaps and issues. In consultation with various levels of stakeholders OCI team stabilized existing systems and developed master and detail plans for new systems or upgrade of exiting systems:
- Led and managed the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in stabilizing existing system and developing or upgrading new system covering: Analysis, Requirements Definition, Architecture, Design, Development, Content Writing, Testing, Integration, Implementation, Roll-out and Support
- Stabilize the current system till a more robust solution is developed and implemented
- Define new requirements to meet client’s business, regulatory, legal, functional, technical, architectural, operational and user requirements
- Define architectural solution options covering Scalability, Availability, Extensibility, Usability, Portability, Security and Flexibility requirements
- Design the new system to meet and exceed client requirements
- Produce system transition, implementations and fail-over strategy and plans
- Develop and implement domain management plans
OCI used the Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, Rapid Prototyping and Staggered approach or a mixed of these methodologies to built or upgrade state of the art enterprise systems. Managed development and upgrade initiatives delivering highest quality products while balancing and optimizing scope, cost and time.