OCI will help clients develop or refine digital strategies by engaging key elements of Digital Transformation including: Leadership, Interactive Interfacing, Information/Data, IM/IT Operational Model and Sourcing. We will define/Validate organization's vision, goals, opportunities and related processes and functions that maximize the business benefits of digital initiatives to the organization. OCI digital strategy consultant will:
- Identify opportunities and/or challenges where online assets can provide a solution
- Identify deficiencies and goals of external stakeholders that most closely align with those key business opportunities and/or challenges
- Develop a vision around how the online assets can fulfill business and external stakeholder needs, goals, opportunities and challenges
- Prioritize a set of online initiatives which can deliver on this vision
- Develop new business model to leverage adoptions of new digital strategies including: Mobile, Social Media, Documents and Image Management, XDS, XDS-I, Communication and Access Management technologies
OCI will employ well established and honed Digital Transformation Strategies and Plans and adapt them specifically to client situation, goals, objectives and budgetary, resources, capacity and time constraints.